Friday, June 25, 2004

oooh! i new one!

I'm sure everyone who actually goes on this site (which is me.. and ....me.) would of read the FAB jokes that gus made up (well... some she did). the mistress of all shite jokes has once again shocked the world!
She has made a 'part B.' to the joke about the chicken and the lamb.. its a tacky one.. :-)
Why did the lamb cross the road?
Because it murdered the chicken! (erm.. haha...)

Why did the pig cross the road?
Because it was arresting the lamb! (erm.. )

3 Comments:

Blogger Fin said...

What brilliant jokes.... I will be sure to tell them to whoever I can!!! ;)

2 July 2004 at 12:32  
Blogger switching_souls said...

i have a joke: there once was a man from Nantucket...JK

ok here goes: ok so there is this puny little bald guy sitting in a bar, lets call him larry, and larry is softly crying into his drink. then a big-ass biker dude, lets call him joe, comes into the bar and spots larry crying. so joe walks over to larry and says "since your not drinking this, i think i'll have it!" and knocks it back in one gulp. then larry starts absolutely bawling. of course, joe feels bad, and buys larry another drink, then ask him why he is crying. larry says "well, my alarm clock broke so i didn't wake up, and i got fired. i went to the store, bought some groceries, and there my wallet is stollen. i walk out to the parking lot, but my car won't start, so i take the bus, and leave all the bags on the seat. when i get home, i find my best friend in bed with my wife. so i come to this bar, thinking about killing myself, then you come along and you drink my damn poison!"

funny huh? don't laugh to hard, your spleen might burst.

2 August 2004 at 04:40  
Blogger ME! :-) said...

Hahahahah! thats actually quite a good 'un! lol

26 August 2004 at 16:25  

Post a Comment

<< Home